Wednesday, May 30, 2012

H&M: Hot summer


The first H&M store in South East Asia had been already opened last year in Singapore with a very great anticipation from the locals as well as tourists from countries nearby. This three storied stores is located at the Grange Road, very close to the shopping belt of Singapore, Orchard Road. I had a chance to enter and, of course to shop, in this store when I went to Singapore two weeks ago. Although I was not allowed to photographed the inside store, I had many photos of the window display.

Summer is the main concept of H&M window display when I came. Thus, all mannequins wear only colorful bikinis and relax comfort tees or swimming trunks for the male one. The styling of the clothes and properties are simple but very attractive. There are also images of Isabeli Fontana, one of the hot Brazilian supermodels, who becomes one of the summer faces of H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment