Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Diane von Furstenberg: Giant puzzle


Diane von Furstenberg at Plaza Senayan had moved to a new, more spacious location last two months. However, the window display quality was decreasing. There were only mannequins standing in the window without any decorations or properties. Just last Sunday when I passed this boutique, I saw a little bit improvement. The VM team added properties in the form of giant orange colored puzzle. A simple background but very good to attract people.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!

    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    My website > Specialized in Unique Jewelry

    ReplyDelete